We provide high quality child-care and education for all. We believe that a child’s early years are its most formative ones and they should be nurtured and developed. Our safe stimulating environment offers security, care, knowledge and interaction. This will create a solid foundation for future learning and entry into the state or independent sector.
To fulfill the above we will:
- provide a home from home environment.
- ensure that children’s physical, emotional and psychological needs are met.
- provide a warm, clean and stimulating environment.
- be warm, caring and empathise with children in our care.
- provide an exciting age appropriate curriculum.
- encourage honesty, good behaviour and politeness to others.
- teach children to consider the feelings and abilities of others.
- ask for the support of parents in order to address children’s needs effectively.
- celebrate achievements of staff and pupils.